New release - 2.9.7 (Search 2.0)

- Introducing Search 2.0 - search for strategies by name, instrument, description and more

Accessed through the Discover tab, the new search allows you to find strategies outside of the Top Performers list.

Example queries: “EURUSD”, “Forex”, “Bitcoin”, “Trading 212”, “Binance”, any ProQuant username, etc.

Feel free to discuss this release here!

2 Likes

thanks PQ,

I just tried searching different instruments now and it gives a limited number of results (most of them already in the “top”), again not making other users visible.

Regards,
Rob

1 Like

The current iteration only displays 15 search results. Our next update will increase that indefinitely. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

many of the big authors are seeing their best strategies backtests show 98% drawdown when only a couple of days ago they were hugely profitable. one of them is gleb (who im in contact with) and we would like to know what changed along with his community

1 Like

apparently its something to do with the momentum indicator?

1 Like
1 Like

See the replies there, if I am not mistaken, before the update the “successful” backtests were not accurate in representing how the strategy would have fared on the market in the past, and now they are. I also suggested sending a notification to say this change had been made because people wouldn’t know what happened

1 Like

@Nikola I think it would be more intuitive be able to select a specific instrument/instrument type like you can when making/generating strategies, as opposed to actually typing it out. Also, I think it’s been suggested before but filtering by diagnostic stats like max drawdown/monthly return in the backtest, dynamic/static trade size, sli, maximum profitable backtest length etc would be very useful.

2 Likes